Saturday, December 11, 2010

Walnut Grove...where everyone is nuts.

So, I went to this restaurant today. Walnut Grove. Nice place, nice food, blabbity blah. But...that place made me crack up so bad...just look at this list of crazyness.

  • I had to wait 20 minutes to get seated, and my grandma freaked out about us having to wait at the person behind the counter in the front.
  • Our waiter said to us when he passed us up "Okay ladies, I'll be right with you."...I'm not a lady.
  • Later, the waiter comes over, and while telling us about the menu...he gives us a mini-speech about the word spiel.
  • There was a dude who was walking out of a room holding all of these glasses. (He was a waiter.) He walks into the wall, turns around, spins around, and never leaves the room.
  • Me and my grandmother both ordered the Chicken Ciabatta Club, mine without horseradish, and her's without horseradish or bacon. Her side was a baked sweet potato, and mine was french fries. They put her sandwich with the french fries, and mine with the potato.
  • A man comes up to us a few minutes later, and asks us about the mistake with the sandwiches. We said it was fixed, and that it was fine. He says okay, and then points to my grandma and says "Oh my Gawd, I LOOVE your velour jumpsuit! I have one at home, and it's my day off outfit. Ahaha!" and walks away. TOTALLY unexpected. XD
...that was fun.

16 comments:

  1. LO-freakin'-L!
    You have such a WEIRD life, dude!
    How come you get to have all zee fun?
    :(
    *glares*

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD I usually don't have too much fun. For instance, what I did today:

    Ate cereal
    Watched the news for a half hour because someone else was using the TV
    Played Super Mario Galaxy
    Cooked some rice
    Watched TV
    Ate some rice
    Watched TV
    Sat with my grandma while her head hurt (Poor grandma)
    Went on the computer

    That's it, so far. I didn't include everything I ate, by the way. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy of Subterra (or, as you call me, FoS *glares*)December 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM

    HEY! I DID COMMENT! SHOW UP ALREADY!!!
    *glares at computer*
    WHAT MORE DO YA WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU! I'M ALREADY ON ZEE FLOOR FOR BETTER WIRELESS RECEPTION! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget the last one...
    Wait for zee next one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. XD It's showing up. And, why zee instead of the? Just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD
    I had a snow day, so my day was:
    Wake up at eleven.
    Post on another forum.
    Play a DS game.
    Eat some noodles.
    Check your and Phoebe's websites.
    Check zee Winx-Fairies Forum to see if it's working.
    Play more DS.
    Go to zee dentist.
    Watch some news cause mom was using zee TV.
    Play more DS.
    Get on here.
    Just talked to my dad.
    TADA!
    8D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm random, and my computer's slow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! :D At least you got out of the house. XD I wasn't at school because of some teachers' meeting real far away. There were two in the past 2 or 3 months. The students are invited, it's not really a meeting, but all of the teachers gather and chat and the students say hi to all of the teachers and some of them play games. I went to the last one, my Science teacher gave me (and the other students in her class) each a little bag of cookies because of her crazy mother wanted 2,000 cookies at her sister's 80-person wedding, so there were so many left that we got some. Awesome. :D But, yeah, there was another one, so I decided to stay home and be under a blanket. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, stuck in an extra "of". Darn grammar mistakes. (I TAKE GRAMMAR SERIOUSLY. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL
    It took me a minute to spot the mistake...
    My 70-something year old grammar teacher makes us look for every little mistake in writing...
    YUMMY! COOKIES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I scanned over that, I thought you said that your 70 year old grammar teacher gives you yummy cookies. XD Hey, since we're kinda clogging up the comments with our chattyness, I'll send you an email and we can talk in that, okay? :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I WANNA GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just so you know, im more random than you think!
    bathtub of mars say singapore grass flies

    ReplyDelete
  13. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG MY SISTER TERRYHATS IS A FREAK! :O

    Kk, Ian, it's Aisha n Amentia here, I'm also obSESSED with the Red Queen, yada yada blah...

    YESTERDAY I HAD A POOL PARTY AT MY UNCLE'S! WHOO *splash* AAH I FELL IN! Just kidding.
    Me and my friend pretended to fall off the diving board and then we were the Red Queen for a short time. WE R SOUL SISTAHS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. RedQueen likes posting. AHEHEHEJuly 4, 2011 at 7:14 AM

    Later, the waiter comes over, and while telling us about the menu...he gives us a mini-speech about the word spiel.

    Sounds like something my dad would do. AHEHEHE. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete